I’m a bit late posting these, mostly thanks to the ever reliable Virgin Media, and a little because of my laziness.
With my new camera having just arrived, I decided to risk the weather and make a trip to Brands Hatch for the Masters Historic Festival on Sunday (May 25th). The prospect of it being a complete washout was a bit of a worry, but as it turned out I came home with a bit of sunburn. I don’t think those attending on the Monday were so fortunate.
There was some lovely machinery on show, being driven as it was supposed to be (mostly). Here’s a brief selection (click the thumbnails for bigger images)….
1. Cortina, lifting a wheel on the exit of Stirlings
2. One of a number of well polished Mustangs
3. McLaren M23 leads the way out of Stirlings
4. Ex Jackie Ickx Ferrari
5. Lovely GT40
6. One of the enthusiastically driven HGPCA cars at Clearways
7. Another very shiny example exits Stirlings
8. Grand Prix Masters action
9. Aston leads the way in to Druids
10. And finally, a very orange Cobra
Thanks for looking.